Twin flame relationships and soul mate relationships are not normal relationships you encounter every day. But when you have experienced one, nothing else will satisfy you. When we find ourselves in a relationship with twin flames or soul mates, we are having relationships which occur on a very deep level. Twin flames and soul mates are also relationships that contain significant spiritual undertones. Soul mate and twin flame relationships occur when we have a very strong spiritual connection to another human being on the physical plane. Twin flame and soulmate relationships appear to defy all logic when it comes to love and romantic relationships. because they also tend to have a somewhat dream-like quality. But they do happen, and many people around the world are experiencing these relationships now, especially as we head into the Age of Aquarius.
For those folks who have found their soulmate or twin flame life partner, the romantic aspects of the relationship can seem surreal at times. When both parties are engaged and the relationship is thriving, life is ecstatic, as you bond with that other human being who seems to be created from the same “star matter” as yourself. But there are times, for twin flames and soul mates, when the relationship can be challenging, frustrating and even down right dysfunctional.
We have seen that some people can be so desperate to be in a twin flame or soulmate relationship they may mistakenly project onto a current, or past, romantic partner. They can become so attached to this individual that they will idealize the relationship because they want it so badly. If a romantic interest mistreats or breaks up with them, they may be so obsessed with this person, they convince themselves that so many obstacles have to be overcome to be together, because of the twin flames or soul mates connection.
- Could my soul mate or twin flame be married to someone else? And if so, will we be able to be together?
- If I marry someone who is not my soulmate or twin flame, does that mean I will never meet my soul mate or twin flame?
- Can a person believe they have a soul mate or twin flame connection with someone and be wrong?
- Are soul mate and twin flame relationships easy because they are “meant to be”? Does it mean someone is not your soul mate or twin flame because the relationship has obstacles and problems?
- Do soul mates and twin flames recognize their connection immediately? Can one realize it but not the other? Can someone deny their true soulmate or twin flame forever?
- Why can’t I find my soulmate or twin flame when that is all I have ever wanted? What are the obstacles I have to overcome to meet them? Will true love always evade me?
- Can soul mates and twin flames separate from one another, or are they together forever?
- Why would a soulmate or twin flame relationship have problems?
- Can someone help me meet my soulmate or twin flame? Is there any way I can bring them to me?
- Can you do anything to prevent yourself from meeting your soulmate or twin flame? Can you stand in your own way of letting them enter your life?
- If you do not believe soul mates and twin flames exist, does this mean you will never find that true love partner who is the ‘the one’ for you?
- Can you or your soulmate (or twin flame) ruin your relationship for good?
- Do you have to put up with everything your soulmate or twin flame does, even though it drives you nuts, because of your deep feelings for, and deep connection to, them?
So many people spend too much precious time attempting to make the wrong relationships work. There is nothing wrong with hanging in there and doing all you can to make a relationship work, but if it is the wrong relationship, it will never work, no matter how hard you try, how much you cry or how deeply you pray. The right amount of work should be invested only in the right relationship.