Soulmates and twin flames often find themselves stuck in a rut, just like any other relationship. Spiritual partnerships, or soul connections, have a lot of intensity. But when the excitement moves from positive to negative, they become stuck in a rut. So how can you tell if you and your soulmate or twin flame are at an impasse? Here are the signs to help you decide.
SIGNS YOU’RE STUCK IN A RUT
1. If you feel you and your partner are at a disconnect, it may just be your relationship is stuck in a rut. A soul connection can’t disconnect on a soul level. But you can disconnect because you drift apart. Soulmate and twin flame relationships, just like all relationships, take work to keep them thriving.
2. If you can’t communicate with your partner you’re at an impasse. And when you’re afraid to share your thoughts and feelings with them, you may be stuck in a rut. Without communication, and sharing your thoughts and feelings, you can’t grow together. We’re all constantly evolving day to day. And we need consistent, open communication to progress together. Your individual identity at the beginning of a relationship changes with the passage of time. And especially so with a spiritual connection. You should be growing closer together during this time. And to do so, communication is key.
3. If one of you falls off your spiritual path, your relationship is at a stalemate. When you’re in a spiritual partnership you both need to be on a spiritual path for the relationship to progress in a positive way. These relationships are to experience personal and spiritual growth. Without both of you being on a spiritual path you won’t be moving forward. But you’ll be moving in the wrong direction.
4. Not making quality time for each other shows your relationship is stagnant. And if it isn’t already, it will be soon enough. You can’t put a relationship on hold and just pick up where you left off. Expecting someone to be happy while waiting to spend time with you will only frustrate them. Also you shouldn’t take a spiritual connection and relationship for granted. Even soulmate and twin flame relationships suffer if they’re not made a priority. Don’t think the universe will keep you together. You both have to do your part.
5. If you both have unresolved issues in your relationship, of course it will wind up stuck in a rut. You must both work on addressing these issues. It’s better than them becoming a bone of contention, or constant source of drama, in your relationship. Without doing so, you can’t move the relationship forward. It’s easy to get stuck in a rut when all you keep doing is arguing about the same things without any resolution or compromise.
Soulmate and twin flame relationships require the effort of both partners to push their relationship forward. It’s not always an easy fix, but it’s much easier than staying in an unfulfilling relationship.